Looking for an Exciting New Career with an Industry Leader?
Excel Education Systems has frequent opportunities for online instructors (nationwide), instructional designers (nationwide), and support staff (Minneapolis based).
Interested in learning more? Contact Us and submit an online résumé today.
Download Corporate Handbook Today.
Click here to apply for employment with Excel Education Systems, Inc.
Seeking Tutors in all subjects for our online tutoring division www.trainthebrain.com
Current open positions:
- Online Tutoring Worldwide Positions (Click here to apply)
- Academic Success Coach/Advisor *Minnetonka, MN
- Online Tutoring all subject area high school though graduate *1099 Nationwide
- Online Billing/Coding Instructor Nationwide *1099 Nationwide
- Online Business Instructor *1099 Nationwide
- Online Paralegal Instructor *1099 Nationwide
- Online Criminal Justice Instructor *1099 Nationwide
- Online Information Technology Instructor *1099 Nationwide
- Online Health Care Administration*1099 Nationwide
- Online High School Instructor *all subjects *1099 Nationwide
- Online High Middle School Instructor *all subjects *1099 Nationwide
- Instructional designers/courses developers/SEM *all subjects *1099 Nationwide
Excel Education Systems is seeking experienced instructional designers/subject-matter experts who will be responsible for loading course materials and assessments to the school’s LMS. In addition to loading course materials, instructional designers will author additional assessment questions for each course as needed.
Assessment writers will ensure that items are new, unique, original, and aligned to the course learning outcomes. Successful candidates in this project will collaborate closely with Excel’s Director of Curriculum to ensure development activities reflect a high standard of quality and effectiveness.
Instructional Designers are needed for the Following College-Level Courses
Excel Education Systems is seeking design for the following college-level courses:
|Accounting||Algebra and Trigonometry||American Government||Anatomy and Physiology|
|Biology||Business Ethics||College Algebra||Biology|
|Introduction to Business||Sociology 2e||Introduction Statistics||Health Care Administration|
|Precalculus||Principles of Economics||Principles of Macroeconomics||Principles of Microeconomics|
|Psychology||U.S. History||American Literature I||English Literature|
|English Composition I||Legal Studies||Medical Billing/Coding||Information Technology|
Qualifications for Instructional Designers must have experience teaching at the college level. Instructional Designers must have experience creating online courses and assessments for the particular course(s) they wish to develop. Specific qualifications include:
- A Ph.D., Ed.D or Ed.S. in a related academic discipline OR an M.S., M.A, or MBA and experience for program faculty;
- Teaching experience at the college level;
- Demonstrated experience in assessment design and creation;
- Commitment to alternative education models;
- Ability to work independently without daily supervision; and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Prior experience with remote, contract-based work and knowledge with the Canvas LMS a plus.
This is a part-time, contract position.
The successful candidate will work remotely.
Payments are made on a per-project basis.
Please email your résumé/CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org